Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturdays are for Farmer's Markets!

There are two things I absolutely, positively LOVE doing:
SHOPPING
and
BEING OUTSIDE!
I heart spring!
I got to do both of these things this morning. Me likey!
We have had just beautiful weather lately, so I was super stoked when my bff, Sara, and I decided to hit the Farmer's Market.
The fruits and vegetables were plentiful! And I think everyone else had the same idea as us because it was jam-packed.
Is this too matchy-matchy?
People watching is so much fun!


After all of that hard work shopping, we had to refuel ourselves. Nachos anyone?
Our view from where we were sitting enjoying our grub.
As we were eating, I noticed this little guy working hard trying to get people to go to his parent's hotdog stand.
Sara and Mr. Hotdog Cool Guy
He was too funny! He was walking with this swagger like he was Kanye West. All he was missing was his stunner shades. Sara and I thought that maybe he was grounded and this was his punishment. A cone of shame moment, if you will.
He was nice enough to let us take his picture.


Happy Saturday, y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment