Sunday, March 20, 2011

Contraction Attraction

In preparing for our big Ancient Egypt Unit, I've decided to make a few documents that will tie in nicely with our reading series. This is my first attempt at creating anything this "techie" so I hope it is up to snuff.
My first document is Explorer Contractions:

On a side note: It took me about 3 hours to make this. Seriously, I hope I get quicker at it. I do not know how some of y'all can have 80+ page units and whip 'em out every other week. Color me impressed!

3 comments:

  1. hahhah Andi your comment on my blog made me laugh out loud! My classroom is so noisy, I probably won't even notice the plastic on plastic squeak! I will be thinking of you though when it starts ringing in my ears! Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you!! I'm a new blogger as well and I am AMAZED at the time some of these fabulous teachers put into their docs. It takes me a while, too...so you're not alone. ;) I'll let you know if I come up with any time saving tips!

    http://LittleMissGlamourGoesToKindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a wonderful job. My kids tanked this spelling test last week. Looks like you have a good review for them when we return from Spring Break! Thanks!!

    PrimaryGraffiti

    ReplyDelete