It's been one of those days...
1) First, I had a meeting this morning. Needless to say, Monday mornings isn't exactly my favorite time to have a meeting.
2) My student teacher is backing off and only teaching 75% of the day.
3) I just received a copy of our Math Benchmark and it is really HARD! I had to quickly re-plan all of our math lessons to get the kids familiar with the objectives tested on the benchmark. Hello, we are only on Topic 10 and the test covers Topics 10-13! YIKES!!!!
4) It rained all day (the hardest during dismissal.)
5) My Pookie and I needed to go grocery shopping. We HATE going grocery shopping. We go as a team because we know it wouldn't be fair to make one of us go all the time when we both despise it so much.
6) The engine light turned on in my car today. Blech!
Plus, I've been in a writing funk.
But then, I saw this...
Jen at Scissors & Spatulas just posted this great little recipe to make Jelly Bean Bark. Love it! I can't wait to make it for my kiddos and family. Bring on Easter!
Go check it out N-O-W!