Saturday, April 16, 2011

Change the y to i ...

This week I am on StoryTown, Lesson 28. I am so excited because we are almost completed with the series, and then I can teach using actual literature!
Anywho, we are working on inflections es, ed, est. I've made this little Making Words activity to use in my Word Work station.


Enjoy!


*So, my sister just laughed at me because "kitties" is not the proper term. I am well aware it is kittens. I plan on talking about that with the kids, BUT kitties is 
W-A-Y cuter.
Don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. hello,
    I love your blog.. come visit mine..

    http://talesfromak-1classroom.blogspot.com

    sara zakar

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute :) love the puppies and kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your blog! Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas. I am wondering of you can share how you embed a Google Doc in a blog post. I have tried many times but keep getting an error message. Thank you soooooo much if you can help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!
    Everything I've learned about Blogging has been from the wonderful Kristen at LadyBug's Teacher Files. This blog is FABULOUS at helping you do most anything! Check it out: http://ladybugsteacherfiles.blogspot.com/search?q=google+docs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog! SOO cute! I can't wait to use your ending sort next week in my centers! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Kerri B
    teacherbitsandbobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete