Sunday, February 5, 2012

February Currently

Happy February, Y'all!
Farley has her Currently Linky Party up and running and I am an eager beaver to get mine posted. However, my crappy internet is messing with me, grrr!

Here's my Currently:
 Please visit Farley's blog and join the party!


  1. I am excited for spring outfits too!! I was just thinking of how I want to break my skirts out!

    Also I feel ya on the slow Currently. I always do mine in Paint but it was being a jerk to me today, haha!

    Marvelous Multiagers!

  2. I'll have to check out the Sweetheart Snatcher. Not sure what that is.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Grade ONEderful

  3. Stopping by to see what you are *CURRENTLY* doing. I can't wait for new spring clothes too!!! Have a most lovely and blessed week!

    The Teacher's Chatterbox

  4. Wanting: someone to do my ironing too! I could not agree more! :) I just tagged you on my blog--I hope you check it out! :) Happy Sunday!


  5. I gave up on ironing-that is how much I dislike it :) A couple minutes in the dryer better be good enough. Today felt like summer here at the beach and it was FABULOUS! I can't wait!

  6. I'm with you on the spring outfit... I guess I have to wait until my baby is born before I start shopping ;)

    I found your cute blog through this linky party. LOVE the name!

    I'd love for you to check out my blog sometime,
    Grow Up Learning

  7. I am going to have to check out that Sweetheart Snatcher too!
    Have a great day!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties

  8. Hi -

    I just found your blog. I love the title! Sorry to hear about your internet woes. Hope you are back soon!

    Misty @
    Think, Wonder, & Teach