Saturday, August 27, 2011

Freebie Alert!

Happy Saturday!

Well, I didn't get around to posting on Friday, but hopefully this will do. My freebie is for anyone who uses Harcourt StoryTown {First Grade} as their reading series. I've created handwriting/spelling sheets to go along with all 30 weeks worth of sight words. These sheets can be used for homework or in the classroom.
Sorry, I don't know how to embed my Google docs!!
Google docs is too difficult for me to use right now!
*If anybody has any tricks on how to embed your docs user the newer version of Google docs, I'd really appreciate the help!!!*


Click {here for the link to Google Docs}


Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Andi, I'm having a hard time keeping the font the same when I upload to google docs. I did find some information on embedding. I have sent it to your email.

    candydishtreats.blogspot.com
    primaryprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete