Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Currently: January 2015

Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015!
I can't believe we are here already.
I've neglected this here blog the past two years  but I have tried my best to post whenever I have a spare moment. I've always loved Farley's "Currently" Linky Party  and I can't think of a better way to end/begin the year.


Listening: I love all of Wes Anderson's movies. He has such a lovely style. I can only imagine that he loved Roald Dahl as a child.

Loving: Max is 14 months old, and he is jabbering away all day long. Sometimes it’s just baby talk and sometimes it’s real words. It is so exciting to hear a new word being used correctly. It’s magical, I tell ya!

Thinking: I dread going back to work because January is slammed. I’ve got report cards to test for and then complete, computerized benchmarks to administer (bleck), a door to decorate (double bleck), and few other time-consuming things…

Wanting: Of course, I’d want more time off.  I adore staying at home with my lil monkey.

Needing: My expensive printer claims it needs a new printhead and I just haven’t gotten around to get a new one because I’m too mad at it. Maybe when I cool off I’ll see how much this “printhead” costs and take care of the problem. But until then, I will continue to scowl at it and pretend to beat it with a golf club.

Yes: I will continue to keep Max and Scott as my number ones and school as my number two. (Not an easy thing for this oldster.)

Maybe: I might blog more... Now that Max isn't AS needy as he used to be I can spare a few minutes to blog or even peruse the inter webs.

I wish: I'd be in hog heaven if I was able to organize my closets, office, garage, and classroom better. But if it doesn't happen... Oh well. ;)

Happy New Year to all!!!
Good Luck in 2015!

7 comments:

  1. I agree that more time off is needed. Just another week would be nice! Happy New Year!
    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wes Anderson is my all time favorite! LOVE The Royal Tenenbaums the most. Grand Budapest didn't disappoint, except that I want one of those pastries! lol Keep the family first! I can totally understand having a hard time keeping your blog up and running. I have the same problem!

    My Teacher Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right! January is going to busy!! I need to prioritize!! :)
    Melissa from Mrs. Dailey's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. January is so very busy, but it also goes by SOOO quickly!
    Good luck! Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://pencilsglueandtyingshoes.blogspot.com/2014/12/currently-january-2015_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Andrea

    2014 bad luck year me and my friend:) Happy New Year! 2015 Good Luck Everyone.

    Regards
    Amit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for writing this informative aritcle.

    ReplyDelete