Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Max

This is a test post. I'm using a new app on my phone for the first time.

While I'm testing this out, I might as well give y'all an update on my life.
Look at my baby, Max!
~Max at 3 weeks~
Isn't he a cutie? I was lucky to get a smile on film. He is used to the camera now and won't smile for me. The second I put the camera down ... he's smiling again!
~Max at 7 weeks~
I took this picture today during Dad's lunch break.

The school year has been so bizarre for me. This is the first time in 14 years that my brain isn't in "school" mode. And, oh my goodness, there is no way I could even concentrate on school since Max has entered our lives. 

He is not a daytime sleeper at all. Plus, he hates the slings and carriers I have, but wants to be held. So, the only things I can do during the day involve my one free hand.

He's a great eater and nighttime sleeper which I am very grateful for. I need my sleep at night!

We are almost past the "fourth trimester" and I am looking forward to getting out and showing off my little guy.

All in all, this has been such an awesome new adventure for my husband and me. We are totally in love with our Max.
Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - he's the cutest! You know what's funny though...when you showed up on my blog feed I just assumed that Max was the name of your elf this year. LOL
    hugs,
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete