Happy New Year my friends!
You know, as much as I love the newness of fall and all of the fabulous holidays that it brings (plus college football), I really puffy heart this time of year. Typically, it is when I get myself the most organized, and I have that "light at the end of the tunnel" feeling.
Which is what I was doing right now, planning my units for the remainder of the year. When it occurred to me to check and see if the WiFi was deciding to play nice and work for me. (WiFi has been on the blink and it is REALLY annoying!)
And low and behold, Farley has her Currently up already. Yippee Skippy!
Here is my entry for the month of January:
1) I just love 9 to 5. I've watched it a million times and still enjoy it.
Mr. Hart - what a jerk!
2) Since my internet has been down, I have been a cleaning fool. My office desk was a dumping ground for everything. I never used it because it was so messy. I would just leave the room and work somewhere else. There were papers I found from students I had last year. Yikes! Not any more, though. It is beautiful :)
3) I have learned so much from Jen's blog. Her teachers are so lucky to have her. I'm super jealous.
4) I really don't need to explain this one. I have SO MUCH to print and so little ink. It's like Sophie's Choice with TPT purchases at my house!
5) My little princess just loves to nap on our papers, magazines, books, laptops, desktops, and any surface we are working on. If only she would choose our empty laps!
6) Collaborate - This word is applicable to my professional and my personal life. There are so many times in my life where I really must depend on others regardless of how capable I am. This year has really tested me and without successful collaboration, I don't think I would have made it this far!!!
I hope I am not the last person to join this linky party!
Don't forget to follow the rule of 3.